Monday, August 27, 2012

Melissa & Shane

Yesterday was my friend Melissa's wedding! It turned out better than we had planned for and was insanely gorgeous. The sun was out which made for fantastic photos as well. Melissa looked gorgeous, as usual, and the day was so much fun. Who doesn't love a good wedding, especially when it's at Hycroft Manor?!

I don't have a ton of photos yet as there are just some phone photos and some from Facebook, but there are a few quick snapshots below. I was also the MC so I was busy during the reception and didn't have a lot of time for photos. Someone told me I should go into professional MC'ing because I was THAT good - I thought that was quite the compliment, however, not sure if there are such things?! Haha!

her dad walking her down the aisle



favors - peanut butter m&m's in the box!

maid of honor speech

center pieces
PS - my sister was fantastic yesterday and came to help me between the ceremony & reception to set up table cloths, chair covers, sash's, center pieces and tons more. We felt like true wedding planners yesterday! We discussed starting a business...anyone know anything about wedding planning businesses?!

5 comments:

  1. Shannon, I think a friend of ours officiated at this wedding! Was he Scottish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I was going to tell you that - the officiants daughter & her husband were sitting at my table :) such a small world hey? He was a really cool guy! And funny! Did a great job.

      Delete
  2. So bizarre. I saw your pictures then theirs, both brides were Melissa and both married yesterday!!! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, actually that's his son in the 'centrepieces' picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a small world! I feel like you haven't even been here for very long yet you know soooo many people - little miss popular!! ;)

      Delete