I read this cute gem of an article on a great website (Inc) and thought I'd share it! It is 10 tips to have a great day at work and I think they are fantastic, plus they really can be applicable to every day. It's amazing what simply having a positive outlook on life can do to your day anywhere.
1. Start with 15 minutes of positive input.
2. Tie your work to your life's goals.
3. Use your commute wisely.
4. Stick a smile on your face.
5. Express a positive mood.
6. Do what's important first.
7. Avoid negative people.
8. Don't work long hours.
9. Wind down and relax.
10. End you day with 15 minutes of gratitude.
And voila - a great workday is created!