Monday, November 19, 2012

best jobs in America.

My sister sent this to me today because she thought I'd like it. I love it!! It is so interesting - you may need to click on the infographic to make it bigger and able to read. As per the article, the following is what denotes "best jobs" vs "non-best jobs": (for more info, read the article associated with this)

"What makes a job best or worst? Sometimes it comes down to “brain power vs. brawn power,” said Tony Lee, publisher of CareerCast.com’s 2012 Jobs Rated Report. Many of the worst jobs on the list are physically demanding, have difficult work conditions and often don’t pay well. The jobs that top the list are often a bit cushier, require a degree of some sort and pay higher wages."


PS - I am at 107 pages of my final report...excluding any appendices!! Longest assignment of my entire school career. Also, LAST assignment of my entire school career!

PPS - I sent this to my sister earlier when I felt like my eyes were hurting from being on the computer... hahaha!

2 comments: