Monday, December 17, 2012

ah the good life.

What have I been up to lately? Some cleaning, organizing, hanging out with the fam, decorating the tree, wrapping presents...enjoying those great things in life! Oh and work. (but I won't bore you with the details of that!)

Some photos of my school-free life these days: 

I LOVE clean bedsheets and a nicely made bed. Do you make your bed every day? I wish I did bur can't bring myself to!

I cleaned/organized all my shoes...

Not only did I clean my room majorly, I made my sister clean hers too! (well, it was her idea but I got down to making her clean her blinds...)

Look at how clean & organized her room is! I also did a million loads of her laundry and matched probably 1,900,842 socks.

This is a work photo - we ran out of helium for balloons and there was a birthday party, so I went to a dollar store to get some. Surprisingly, my little Honda Fit easily can accommodate 20 large balloons! While at a stop light, I took this photo to send my sister thinking it was funny only to look to my right and see an entire bus stop full of people staring at me. Whoops!!

The Spier family! We had a family dinner at Coralee's on Sunday and it was fantastic food and so nice to see everyone. Aunty Coralee even made boerenkool and croquettes, some Dutch favorites! I haven't had either of those in so long since we used to go for dinner every Sunday at my Oma & Opa's years ago. It was a little weird having a family dinner without my Oma & Opa...

My daddio & aunty Soraya

My cousins Adrien & Tyler having some fun...?


We've got a Christmas tree now!! Pants topped it off with an angel today as my mom & Emma supervised. We have the tree in the family room this year instead of the living room - switching it up a bit!


PS - JC is off working on another cruise ship contract for three weeks over Christmas (just a short one compared to the five month stint she recently did) and she is on the newest Celebrity ship - the Celebrity Reflection. It looks so nice!!!

PPS - the nine things you should be able to do by the time you're 30... 

No comments:

Post a Comment