Wednesday, December 5, 2012

busy bee

I reallllllly more than anything want to blog about my trip and put photos up however I have two presentations this week (tomorrow & Friday) for my final school project that I am focusing on. The good news is that after Friday at 4:30 pm, I will be 100% DONE school forever. So, once that time comes, I will be able to blog my heart out! Plus, it's always challenging to be off work for two weeks and then go back to work where there is a bajillion emails awaiting... 

Serious question: what am I going to do with all my spare time once school is done?!

Serious ideas: read the giant pile of books that have accumulated on my bedside table, clean out my closet, create a workout routine, snuggle with baby Jack, find somewhere cool to volunteer, work on my bucket list... any other suggestions??




No comments:

Post a Comment