Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas eve cooking

I had a cooking day today! I had a glorious morning of sleeping in and then got up and made pancakes and eggs for my family. Well, minus little sister since she worked at 4:45 this morning - yuck! Then, I made Caesar salad, baked potatoes with all the fixin's, chicken and broccoli & cheddar soup for dinner.

Pancakes & scrambled eggs for breakfast - I haven't had pancakes in so long. They were yummy.

My dinner - sans chicken!

The soup: I'd say it was pretty good actually! It was a bit of a process between making the initial soup, blending it, adding more things...and it wasn't very thick but it still tasted quite good. It was quite healthy too; just a lot of cheese but other than that only some veggies, potatoes, sour cream and spices pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment