Saturday, December 8, 2012

EXCITEMENT!

I feel like I have a LOT to say right now, and can't decide if I want to make separate posts about each thing, or combine them all into one big post...decisions decisions! Plus, I still want to blog about my trip and put pictures up.

1. My pals Will & Kate are having a baby - how cool is that?! I love them. If they are reading this, congratulations friends!! (see some great photos of the Royal couple here as seen on this blog)


2. My baby sister turns 21 today. Now if that doesn't make you feel old, I don't know what will!! I seriously feel like it was yesterday that she was 10. She has grown up to be quite a great little lady - she is smart, funny, kind, caring and seriously the most supportive sister in the world. I cannot stress that enough! I know she has my back no matter what the situation is and she will always know the right thing to say to cheer me up. I love her to the moon & back times seven!



3. And last but not least....Guess who officially has a business degree as of yesterday at 3:20 pm!!!! I successfully did two presentations on the giant project I submitted prior to my vacation and got my grade back on it yesterday. I was a little concerned about not passing it in all honesty, only because it was so huge and finishing school relied on this one project, so I didn't want to just assume all was fine and then be disappointed. So, I went in to get my mark a little on the paranoid side, but all was well! I did well on it which means I did well in this class overall which means I now have a degree! It's official title, in case you were wondering, is: Bachelor's of Business Administration in Human Resources. Or, its short form: BBA in HR. I prefer the first one; it sounds fancier ;)  I just need to fill out a form and then my actual piece of paper will come in the mail. The ceremony won't be until May 2013...May 31st to be exact - put it in your calendars!! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Shannon! Must feel so good to have finished school

    ReplyDelete