Saturday, December 8, 2012

Now that I am done school (and have a degree - did I mention that??!), I get to browse the internet ALLLL I want without feeling guilty that I should be doing homework. I know I have said this before, but I could just spend hours reading blogs, reading business websites, news, looking at sale items at my favorite stores websites... could you??

A recipe for crispy baked garlic fries

Cool new phrase: I shampooed with a drink today after my recent vacation drinking...

I'd like to stay here or here next time I am in South Beach

Portraits of life as a post-Playboy bunny...

The Green Men have a book!

Charitable giving is up in Canada

10 Shakespeare quotes pertaining to leadership

A lady named her baby Hashtag...

PS - like my new blog look? It was time to switch it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment