Sunday, December 9, 2012

well hello again.

Look at me - back to every day blogging! I am really enjoying having some down time in my life right now. Not going to lie, I am a little bored since I have been laying on the couch sick for two days now, but I am happy to not have to worry about homework, reading, studying and all the other joys that come along with school. I must warn you: you may hear a significant amount of times here about how excited I am to be done school!! Don't say you weren't told...

Isn't it super lame that I am sick again?? I JUST had bronchitis (almost pneumonia the doc said) right before I left & was on medication; and I totally feel the same way right now. I am very glad I wasn't sick while away, for sure, but it's still super annoying that it has come back. I have chugged some Robitussin this morning and am drinking tea now...

I thought I would share my new fave song that I learned while away - the Wobble. It's so catchy & entertaining. The dance is easy to learn - watch the second video of a wedding party doing it!

The Official Wobble Music Video:
How to do the Wobble dance: (courtesy of YouTube - I am TOTALLY doing this dance at my wedding too)

No comments:

Post a Comment