Thursday, January 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BINZY! This photo (one of my faves) is circa 2002 or 2003 maybe? Gosh...are we getting old!? xoxo

I had coffee recently with Eliza & her big belly! She is due in March & waddling around now. Can't wait!!

And a few little things from my travels around the web today... 


Job hunting tips (my favorite is #1 - don't pretend to know what you want to do if you don't know!) 

These Nicholas Kirkwood shoes are so fun & wild! (and expensive...) 

Vancouver Social Media Awards are coming March 28, 2013

The Globe & Mail's Stars & Dogs of the week

Mine & little sisters absolute FAVE new song

The new shampoo Santa got me to thicken my hair (ever used it? Does it work?)

Want to join a gym?! The YMCA has no joiner fee for the month of January! (come visit me at the Langara YMCA!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment