Tuesday, March 12, 2013

gratefulness

One of my favorite blogs I read, A Cup of Jo, had a recent post on things to be thankful for. She talks about keeping a 'gratitude journal' and writing down 3 things each day you are thankful for in order to boost happiness. Since a happiness booster is much needed around here these days, what am I grateful for? I am grateful for living at home (& my parents who put up with me), Kraft cheese & breadsticks that my sister bought for me and the auxiliary jack in my car so that I can listen to good tunes from my iPod. (good music puts me in a great mood usually!!)

I found this hotel on Twitter... it is a prospective hotel that may be built in Mumbai that has a pool in EACH room!! Albeit a small pool, but how cool is that?! I would LOVE this! Not sure how realistic it is...but let's dream about it, shall we?


Today is Coke's 110th birthday! Did you know their 2012 revenue was that of a small countries?!

Very creative food art via Instagram (my fave is the tiger, or the ants & watermelon!)

Border times to increase...lame!

2 comments:

  1. Nice hotel. I wish I could afford to stay if it was ever built.

    ReplyDelete