Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some events of my weekend are photographed below; plus some lovely little reads for ya :)

My sister & I tried to go to Anton's for dinner on Saturday night but the line up was insane (& we refused to wait outside in the cold) so we wandered down the street and found Romana's. We both had pizza and it was yummy! The cool thing about this restaurant is that it has been around for 40 years and owned by the same family that entire time. I like supporting little places like that! After dinner, we saw the Incredible Burt Wonderstone which wasn't as funny as we were expecting sadly.

Our backseat driver whilst Heidi & I went for a drive on Sunday to get coffee

We had coffee at Forty Ninth Parallel in Vancouver which was delish. We had a funky donut with pistachio on it - so good!!

Happy St. Patricks day! Amanda & I went for green beer at the Dublin Crossing in Clayton. It was packed there!! (makes sense; it's an Irish bar...haha)
Did anyone catch the cover of the Province yesterday? This was the story; not very reassuring for our generation!

Ne-Yo & Celine Dion have written a song together!

You can buy collectible VPD products!

Read about the 'Ridiculously Photogenic Homeless Man'

Next time I need to make appies, I am making these! (maybe minus the pepperoni though)

An interesting perspective: a petition to cancel the show "Border Security"

Chocolate avocado pudding...? 

My friend Keri told me about this site a looong time ago and I have just fallen in love with it! So uplifting. I will defs be posting stuff from here!

And I will leave you with this thought for the day: (it is my new phone background as well!)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the 'choice' banner! Good reminder- thanks man!

    ReplyDelete