Friday, April 5, 2013

right now...

I am hungry for...
...spaetzle! (soooo delicious...I've had it at my friend Amanda's Oma's house a few times!)
...baked ricotta dip
...tempah sandwiches (apparently tempah is a fantastic meat alternative - I am going to have to try!!)
...quinoa stuffed peppers (minus the turkey)

I am reading...
...about this trip to Cracker Barrel Cheese (mmm....who doesn't love cheese??)
..."Stop Instagramming Your Perfect Life" (courtesy of this lovely ladies blog!)
...100 Rules of Dinner (seriously, these are great & funny! #14 intrigued me - cinnamon in chili?!)

I am thinking about...
...bedrooms with lots of yellow
...how to be happier (because everyone could probably use some more happiness!) (this article is specific to work, but I have just applied it to every day life in my head...all still very true!!)
...how pretty flowers are!

And now...anyone up for some dancing this evening!?


No comments:

Post a Comment