Thursday, May 9, 2013

around the web

I have been hangin' out at home just doing some internet reading this eve. I'm so cool. Here's some fun stuff (and one not so fun thing) for ya to peruse:

The Cleveland kidnapping story is so terrible...I seriously struggle to believe that humans in this world can physically do this to other humans. Ugh. And their rescuer, such a character, but a good man!

On a lighter note, the do's & don'ts of cover letters from an unqualified source (haha - a friend of mine's blog!)

Oh man - celebrities when they were young (photos! Drew Carey is barely recognizable!)

A book of portraits entitled "Created Equal". The author says: " At the heart of this collection of portraits is my desire to remind us that we were all equal, until our environment, circumstances or fate molded and weathered us into whom we have become."

Uh oh. Snapchat photos are recoverable!

Some origins of body part names (elbow - interesting!)

SO EXCITED FOR FAST & FURIOUS 6!!

Happy Friday! Here is some advice for the weekend, from me to you, with love:



2 comments:

  1. That's my favorite one also. It is just perfect and looks pretty big too.

    my website - order arrow sheds

    ReplyDelete
  2. this web page was exactly what i have been looking meant for!

    I located this blog bookmarked on the pal of mine.

    im planning to also share it. kudos once again!


    Check out my homepage; gain muscle mass diet And workout

    ReplyDelete