Tuesday, May 7, 2013

bandwagon much?

I think I've said this before, but I am a bit of a bandwagon hockey fan. I do enjoy watching hockey in general, for the social aspect of it, but I mean, who doesn't like a good, intense playoff game?! Our good ol' Canucks lost this evening; alas the season is over for them. Oh well! Maybe next year... speaking of hockey, check out Luongo's condo that's for sale!

I have three furry friends this week: Scrappy, Millie and Tiger. Oh and one unnamed aquarium friend - a fighting fish. I have been trying for the past three days to get a good photo of Scrappy (the dog) and I can't!! He just keeps moving! I took him for a walk today and thought we could get a nice photo together by the water or something (haha) but by the time I was carrying filled poop bags, house keys, my phone, and trying to keep up with him, it just got too hectic. Maybe tomorrow! He's pretty cute and happy. The kitties are super chill, but only one lets me photograph her.  Don't these animals understand I have a blog to write?!

Millie - she's such a poser. But she had the eyes for modelling!

1 comment:

  1. Vinegar will operate as well. Braggs has a very great Natural vinegar on the market.


    My page :: dental pro 7 cost

    ReplyDelete