Tuesday, May 28, 2013

movie night

My sister & I saw Fast & Furious 6 last night. I have so many thoughts about the movie that I thought I'd share. In no particular order:

1. How gorgeous is Paul Walker??
2. How yummy are Vin Diesel's muscles??
3. I want to race cars. Legit.
4. Honda Fits don't make very good race cars. Don't try...
5. I can't believe there has been SIX Fast & the Furious movies already! Who would have imagined?! (and not to give anything away...BUT...there mayyyy be a F&F 7...just sayin'...)
6. They are not epic films. I am fully aware of that. But SO entertaining.
7. This one had fabulous music. (this is a great new tune & love this song)
8. Cars really can be beautiful.
9. I wish I had enough money to drive a gorgeous, fast car that turned heads.
10. Movies are fun.

Did I just write a haiku accidentally? Now for photos:

I love this Dodge Charger

Look at those blue eyes....dreamy.


Look at those ginourmous muscles...dreamy as well!

The crew drove some pretty darn nice BMW M5's in the beginning of the movie
 
A bunch of the cars
A beautiful Ginetta that made an appearance (just did some googling - these cost about $105,000 but they only made 50 of them in 2012!)
If you are further interested in the cars from this movie, this article shows more photos and goes into more detail on all of them.

And, for memories sake, my old race car: (RIP GTI)


Happy Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I use strawberries and lemon peels it might be a little sour
    but it confident does whiten my teeth. All u have to do is consume like 4 or 5 strawberries and rub the lemon peel on your teeth for about a minute.
    It really works!

    My website: whiter teeth at home baking soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Other then that, fantastic blog!

    Here is my page ... office furniture executive desk

    ReplyDelete