Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the adventures of house sitting

I was awoken last night around 2:15 am to what sounded like the cats were fighting and jupming off furniture. I was so confused because they are normally pretty quiet at night. So I went downstairs to find a RACCOON on one of the little balconies. He was scratching at the door and the cat was freaking out and hissing at it. Then, it kept trying to climb up the house and get off the balcony, but every time it almost got up to the railing, he would fall. I felt a little bad for him, because he fell flat onto his back from about 4 feet up a few times that I saw. I almost wanted to help him, but knew that might not end up in my favor...anyways, he ended up being able to climb up and get off the balcony after I watched for a little while and held the cat.

The dog (Scrappy) sleeps outside so then I was scared that this irritated raccoon would go bug him, so I brought him inside. He barked for a bit because he didn't want to be inside. Alas, I couldn't fall back asleep very well. I then had a dream about angry raccoons coming after me. It was special.

I took my phone downstairs since I had no idea what was happening...this is the raccoon staring into the house. It was so creepy with his beady little eyes staring in!!

"Hi everyone! I'm cute!" - Scrappy

Amanda cuddling Millie

Scrappy & I on our nightly walk around the block
And a few others adventurous things for you...

 Big news! Birch Bay is getting its first stoplight

Poutine soda? Seriously?

Some updates on Will & Kate's baby  (plus a baby bump photo)

Raj & Bernadette on the Big Bang Theory doing an Indian dance & song...too funny!

The first Canadian to ever command the international space station just came home yesterday #ProudCanadian

Mmmm... yogurt marinade recipes (I am going to have to try this)

You gotta watch this video of kid's trying new foods - I laughed out loud at  a few! (found this video on the same website as the above marinade recipes - it's a great food blog called Dinner: A Love Story)

5 comments:

  1. superman would win towards the hulk
    because he
    can use tremendous breath,and heat vison,and strength,and speed.



    Look into my web site ... keni superman stamina review

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the market. (i am woman) we achieved and dated briefly.

    issues didn't function out due to the fact he was extremely insecure following a while. i've
    a brand new boyfriend now. however, even after this time (around 6
    months) after i open l. a. craig listing page to promote
    furniture, the "men looking for women" hyperlink around
    the entrance web page still is purple in color. the unclicked
    hyperlinks like "jobs" are nonetheless blue.
    how am i able to make the truth that i clicked "men in search of women" disappear?
    i'd detest for my boyfriend to determine it, plus my ex doesn't want me to inform folks we achieved on craig
    record.

    Here is my webpage: attract women wherever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my web-site ... puffettachatt.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAI I am JAGADISH FROM HYDERABAD I am Using HERBALIFE Goods FROM Final 1 Year I am Feeling Very HAPPY,MY EANARGY LEVALS WAS INCRESED I Lost MY WIGHT twenty
    five KILOS SO It is A great Item

    Also visit my page ... weight Loss plateau for months

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see these each yr in publications, and I am usually so get rid of jealous.

    lol. I would really like to create a key dollhouse escape for my daughter.

    All pretty whites, and stunning colorful china to play tea celebration.

    I just feel that will be this kind of a fantastic
    memory. I'd also really like a place to get in touch with my own. A location to perform on projects, but also just curl up and read journals or publications. What a enjoyable small aspiration to daydream about = )
    Jen not too long ago posted..Visitor Submit at Stardust-Decor & Style

    my blog Arrow Dallas storage shed Review

    ReplyDelete