Tuesday, June 4, 2013

a thingy post

I saw this group on America's Got Talent tonight - you HAVE to watch this performance!

I bought this Essie Good To Go top coat since I've been painting my own nails lately and it's a MUST HAVE if you're in need of a top coat.

A new Bridget Jones novel is coming! I love her and her crazy problems.

The least helpful chopstick instructions ever...

The chances are pretty good of a doctor being on your flight to help

My amazing friend Christy-Dawn is donating 8 inches of her hair to BC Children's Hospital through the Wigs for Kids Foundation! 

Albeit long, an interesting article entitled "what's individuality, and where does it come from?" (as seen via a facebook friend!) 

The perfect Pinterest picture...curious? 

If companies had realistic slogans...my fave is Geek Squad

Come to Citizen Grace's pop up shop this Friday & Saturday! (I love love my earrings from them)

Binz & I went to Heidi's for an impromptu Indian takeout dinner tonight - we tried a new Indian restaurant in Maple Ridge called GM. It was pretty good overall! We had samosas, butter chicken, shahi paneer, channa masala, and all the fixin's. Everything was great, but I didn't love the channa masala. It was a lot darker than it typically is and maybe had more cardamon (?) in it that I'm used to? I'd recommend it for everything else though! It's lovely how it stays light out for so long these days!!!


Isn't Jack just getting even CUTER with time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment