Sunday, July 7, 2013

bank & ball

Yesterday, I had an appointment at the bank to discuss investing some money. I've never really invested money before, so it was exciting to learn about that. I enjoy the feeling of being in control of my monies! I must admit, I have never been much of a financial connoisseur, but definitely feel more vested in being financial savvy when I know what is happening. 

Also yesterday, my momma, sister & I went to watch Pants play baseball. Apparently it's slowpitch though, not baseball. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the difference is...

It was a nice way to spend the afternoon yesterday in the sun! Next weekend, my dad, Pants & I are thinking about going up to Sicamous to see little sister's softball team she coaches play in the provincials. It would also conveniently be right by a gorgeous lake when it is super hot out...


Ham & her husband play on the team & that's how Pants got into it. Ever seen a ham run?

Heavy hitter!

I like the handshakes at the end. Makes me happy.

Pants & one of his faithful spectators.

The two best sisters/spectators a boy could have.

2 comments:

  1. shannonalexandraspier got a make over!! looks lovely and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya?? i'm glad you likey! i'm on the fence. but will probably just leave it for a while for a change, and then change it again :)

      Delete