Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm going on a little adventure tomorrow with my fam! It is not a big trip by any means, but I am excited for a little voyage up North. As I mentioned earlier this week, we are going to Sicamous because my sister coaches softball and is in the provincial tournament this weekend. I hope it is nice and hot up there!! Yay for lakes :)

I apologize for my lack of blogging these days. I really just haven't been up to anything too blog-worthy. I did a lot of organizing and cleaning this week. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE cleaning and organizing?! SO MUCH! I did a lot of laundry, cleaned out my underwear drawer, cleaned out my t-shirt/comfy pants drawer and got rid of some clothing, recycled all my DVD cases and put them all alphabetically in a much more compact case, did an 'inventory' of all the home items I have for when I move out, filed a bunch of random lose bills & important items, vacuumed my room top to bottom, and organized a bunch of crap in my car trunk. I have quite a few things for when I move out which is exciting! It is currently taking up several random closets in my parents house...now just to move out eventually would be the next step...

Happy weekend everyone! What are YOUR adventures this weekend?? Do share!! 

I had sushi at Maple Sushi in South Surrey during the week; isn't this the most fun sushi plate ever?! The sushi was yummy too! I enjoyed the spicy tuna roll a lot.

1 comment: