Tuesday, October 22, 2013

what's new?

I've had two long weekends in a row - life is grand!! One was because of Thanksgiving, and one was because it was Amanda's birthday so we both took a vacation day and headed down South. Not too far, don't worry! Just to Seattle. We had a blast! Although I'm sure our credit cards may not agree...

Lots of other fun things happened in the past few weeks too. See below :)

I donated blood! It's on my bucket list to donate as often as I am eligible, but sadly it keeps getting pushed aside. I want to try to make it more of a priority. Edwin came and sat patiently with me while learning about the process. He's a keeper :) 

My beautiful friend Harj is officially ENGAGED! This is at her engagement party last Saturday. Her and her finacee, Sunny, are pictured on the "couch", and Dave, my sister, myself and my brother are above.

Isn't Harj beautiful? Oh how I love Indian outfits so so so much!! Plus, amazing food and dancing. What more could you want in a party?!

Uh oh. Anyone want to buy me a Shaw box? Sad days!!

Poor puppy Emma got surgery! She tore her ACL and now has a stylish teal bandage on. She hasn't been feeling too well sadly but hopefully will be on the road to recovery soon.

I thought a little Timmy's might cure it, but she wasn't too interested...

Road trip to Seattle time!!!

We saw our boys Time Flies in concert on Friday - so great!!

We made new friends...

...and ate McDonalds when we got home. Whoops.

We had breakfast at Patty's Eggnest - apparently the best in Seattle?! We figured we HAD to try it if it was self-labelled the BEST...

My huevos rancheros breakfast - actually quite tasty! I'm trying to have more Spanish influence in my life ;)

1 comment: