Friday, December 27, 2013

christmas 2013

This is always a fun time of year. Who doesn't love spending time with family and relaxing by the tree?! We went to church on Christmas eve which was nice.

Below are some photos of a very, very merry Spier Christmas!


I made dinner on Christmas Eve post-church. My mom bought tamales since that is what you typically have for dinner on Christmas Eve in Guatemala; but it turns out these Costco-version tamales were not so amazing...

Christmas morning!

Drinking our coffee with Bailey's - so yummy


I got more lululemon than a girl could ever want!!! These wunder unders in the picture are one of my favorites, because of the super fun print, as well as the vinyasa scarf.



Such a mess!

Breakfast of Christmas morning champions: wife saver, cinnamon buns, hashbrowns, coffee, and mimosas!


After breakfast (well, brunch...) everyone played a few rounds of Scrabble. Except me. I got stuck on potato peeling duty.

I like this Christmas-y photo of us :)

An outtake from the sibling photos!

Santa and Mrs. Clause also brought Edwin a gift when they came to visit!

Wearing the oh-so-cool Christmas cracker hats

Here is Santa and Mrs. Clause :)

Guess what I did on Boxing Day! THIS! In my new lulu pants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment