I am overly thankful for this life that I have and all the people in it. Here are a few things I am thankful for lately:
1. Blogs. In general. They are an expression of your personality. I love, love, love reading about peoples lives. I love human nature. Just today, I saw this this quiz on A Cup of Jo. It is very American, however it's pretty funny. It tells you where you "are from" based on how you speak. Apparently I speak as if I from California...
2. This face wash. It's great and makes your face feel very clean and refreshed after. Plus, when your boyfriend unexpectedly buys you more when you're almost out of it, well, that's pretty great too.
3. Two EE's market. I love going to places where vegetables are fresh, mostly locally grown, and normally priced, as opposed to buying a red pepper for $4 elsewhere. I also like that they are a small business and that I am supporting them as opposed to Price Smart. Two EE's also sells lots of other things other than vegetables and fruit. They have spices, bread, juice, sour cream, and a bunch of other things you wouldn't expect! Quite convenient. I also really like Bob's Country Farm Market but they are closed for the season right now.
4. Netflix. There is just so much content I never know where to start! Tonight I have settled on Crazy, Stupid Love.
5. Nachos. Heidi, Lindsay and I get together at least once per month to chat and eat nachos. I don't even know how that started, but I can't even begin to tell you the number of pans of nachos we have lovingly oven-baked over the past few years. They are so delicious. And cheesy. And come with amazingly girly conversation. (Well, sometimes the boys are invited...just sometimes.) Nachos are happening tomorrow and my tummy is VERY excited for them.