Friday, March 21, 2014

happy weekend!

Hola! (that is the extent of the Spanish I am attempting to learn...)

What do y'all have planned for the weekend? So far, I have relaxed on the couch and eaten nachos for dinner. I'd say that is a successful start to a weekend, no?

I don't even have any real plans for the weekend! Edwin and I usually go to the gym and do groceries on Saturdays, and Sundays we now have a regular dinner planned with my family. This Sunday will be our 4th consecutive dinner. My sister is a little bummed that we began these after she moved to another province...more incentive for her to try to get placed back here!! I've requested fajitas for this Sunday - should be yummy.

Here are some fun things to peruse if you are just laying low this evening:

The Hollywood gossip part of me reallyyyyy wants to buy this months Vogue

Know of a job for Robbie?

I love caesers, but this drink is excessive!

11 tiny changes to improve your day-to-day life

A new book on meal planning (side note: do YOU meal plan?) (also: love her blog title)

Deborra Hope is leaving Global News!

"Meatballs are the franchise players of the plate" 

Edwin & I went to a UBC Alumni event on Wednesday evening at the UBC Boathouse in Richmond. How gorgeous is this view?!

No comments:

Post a Comment