As you know, I enjoy food. I love cooking and I also enjoy eating every now and then! It is really fun for me to find cool recipes online, and then add them to my "to make" list in my phone. I also really enjoy reading recipes just to get ideas in my head to create my own meals!
Here are some delicious looking recipes I've found recently:
1. lemon & feta dip
2. white pizza grilled cheese (oh. my. gosh. this looks amazing)
3. goat cheese & brussel sprout skillet pizza (I've never made pizza in a skillet - interesting concept!)
4. anything from this blog, really.
5. I always see portobello mushrooms at Two EE's but am not really sure what I would do with them. So I googled it. I'm going to try some grilled 'shrooms on burgers soon maybe?
6. lastly, our friends at White Spot have a cookbook. This is definitely on my wish list!!! (Zoo sticks? Yes please!)
And, just for fun, check out this commercial. I laughed out loud when I saw it! (that was about 4 minutes ago...)