Thursday, July 24, 2014

seattle

Edwin & I would like to take his parents to Seattle this weekend. Therefore, I'm trying to book a hotel in Seattle currently for one night (July 26 to July 27) and it is SO expensive! I've tried "name your own price" on Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Airbnb, googling "cheap hotels in seattle", looking at maps to find other places, and many other things...

Does anyone have any tips for booking a decent hotel for one night in Seattle? Preferably no motel and relatively close to downtown Seattle.

I'm getting frustrated as it feels like I'm either going to be staying in a dumpy hotel or we won't be staying the night as it's too expensive!

Thanks for letting me vent. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I've used hotwire successfully for a hotel in seattle before...maybe I booked a bit earlier :( Shoot...hope you find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Hotel Deca in the university district, it had a free downtown shuttle. Also stayed at Best Western by the airport. Great for the airport but a loooooong way from downtown.

    ReplyDelete