Monday, December 15, 2014

a food thing post

A few things around the web food-related:

Pizza waffles. Who would have thought?!

Food photography tips.  (I guess my first tip would be to acquire a great camera...)

I need these tips: 5 unexpected ways to use wonton wrappers (I still have some left from the raviloi adventures!) 

Baked broccoli nuggets. After beet fritters, I'm not sure I could convince Edwin of these...haha

I NEED these tea spoons


10  best ways to use cream cheese for the holidays. (isn't cream cheese good with ANYTHING?!)

This article cracked me up: "All the Comments on Every Recipe Blog"

Quinoa sushi. Amanda is allergic to rice, so we are going to give this a try! I'm intrigued.

Samosa stir fry. All the flavors of a samosa, just not deep fried! Must try.

Another must try: pizza with egg on it!

Last but not least, I'll leave you with a fun picture of pears, just because they are a fun color!

No comments:

Post a Comment