Friday, March 6, 2015

weekend schmeekend

Is that how you'd spell that? As if you were making up a word to rhyme with 'weekend'? Anywho, hooray for the weekend!

What are you up to this weekend? We are ordering pizza this evening which I am SO excited about - pizza used to happen much more pre-wedding budget but it's significantly reduced these days! It's obviously healthier too to not eat it as often, and this way, it's so much more exciting when we DO get pizza. Oh, the little things in life!

Tomorrow I'm getting a manicure with my friend Amanda. She is taking me as a birthday gift a bit early. I haven't had my nails done in a while!! What color should I pick? Probably my usual...a coral or pink tone.

I hope you have lots of fun and/or relaxing things planned for this weekend! I personally look forward to sleeping in. Even though I can't sleep in like I used to, it's glorious not to set an alarm. Yay!

1 comment: