Sunday, May 3, 2015

things around the web

It's a GIRL! (the Royal Baby, that is) 

Edwin & I signed up for the 14th Annual Run, Walk & Roll with the Child Development Centre! Come join us! Believe me, I will just be walking....

I went to high school with this MLB pitcher - pretty cool! He's done very well for himself.

My friend Geneva posted this on Facebook and it made me giggle: tricks to appear smarter in meetings. ("let's take a step back now")

Do you need a goat? Amazon will rent you one!!

I am in love with this new sweater from lululemon...and this vest.

Remember this most Canadian photo ever? The Mountie is my sisters new Sargeant! So cool!

Check out the new food for the 2015 Calgary Stampede!! (I'd like to try the donut grilled cheese, lobster corn dog, red curry poutine, and definitely the cactus burger!)

Photos of baby zoo animals?! Yes please! Melts my heart! (bonus: photos that prove your kid needs a doggy!)

10 reasons to NOT wear flip flops. I disagree with each & every one of these!! (except destroying your heels...don't look at mine...) #LongLiveFlipFlops

6 exercises to help your cracking knees. I may need to start doing these... 

Are you busy Wednesday, May 13th after 5 pm? Come donate blood with moi!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one about sounding smarter in a meeting :) And yes, pretty cool about Adam!

    ReplyDelete