Tuesday, June 9, 2015

upcoming events

You know when you have a few things on the go that you are REALLY looking forward to? I have a few of those coming up in the next few weeks! Here are some of my calender entries:

  • June 10: 100 days left until our wedding
  • June 11: Hot dog day at work (it's a fundraiser AND it's [veggie] hot dogs. Win win!)
  • June 11: Christy-Dawn & Jesse's baby boy is due!!!!
  • June 13: Eliza's 40th birthday
  • June 14: Andrea Bocelli in concert
  • June 15: Engagement anniversary (can't believe that was almost one year ago!)
  • June 16: USA vs. Nigeria FIFA women's soccer match
  • June 17: Father's Day in Guatemala & Edwin's mom birthday (fun fact: in Guatemala, Father's Day & Mother's Day are on the same date each year, regardless of what day of the week they fall on!)
  • June 21: Father's Day in Canada & the Run, Walk & Roll 
  • June 27: Kayaking with friends
  • June 30: Mine & Edwin's two year anniversary of being together

So many fun things that I have to be excited & thankful for in my life! I can't wait to meet Baby Sales (hopefully soon!!) and I can't believe that our wedding is in 100 days. Time flies when you are having fun, it really does.

What things are you looking forward to in the next few weeks? They don't need to be big - don't forget, I have hot dog day on my list...

Check out these fancy hot dog toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment