Sunday, November 22, 2015

happy birthday little blog

As of yesterday, this blog has been around for 5 full years!


It has definitely changed and evolved along the way, but it's still kickin'. I still enjoy having this blog, even though I don't have a super high volume of readers; I find it entertaining for my own interest. It's a bonus that some of you regularly check it out!

Here are some of the most entertaining and memorable posts, in my opinion, in the last five years:


Over the last 5 years, I've posted 828 times. The most posts in a year was 2011, where I posted 350 times. That's almost once per day!! Clearly I was procrastinating during homework hours... wow. I also wrote more frequently but shorter posts; maybe I'll have to go back to that approach sometimes.

Here is to many more years of blogging & internet fun! Happy birthday Shanblog :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm one of your faithful readers! Keep on blogging, please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!!! That makes me happy :) (I read yours, too!!)

      Delete
  2. I always read...and so does my Mom! Happy 5 years!

    CD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy!!! I love that you both read it - xox

      Delete