Sunday, January 10, 2016

guess where we are going...

MARDI GRAS! I am so, so, so excited as this is an item on my bucket list and I've always wanted to go. I'll be honest in that I don't know a ton of details and happenings at Mardi Gras, but I mean, how can you go wrong with food, parades, music, and unique culture?!



We are also going to Orlando & Nashville as part of a self-created Southern US tour, so I am extra excited for all of this! Edwin's brother, grandma, and a few aunts & cousins live in Nashville, so that will be fun to see them. I'm working on convincing Edwin that we need to go to the Grand Ole Opry... 

We are on hardcore vacation planning mode, trying to think of where to go and what to see in all cities. Any recommendations? We will take info on anything you think is worth seeing/going to in Orlando, New Orleans, or Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment