Thursday, April 28, 2016

a thing post

My 'yam nest' Instagram picture made it into the Province recently - check it out here!

I'd really like one of these to use when sitting on the beach or on the lake this summer.... #wishlist

This recipe is on my radar this week - with eggplant or fish instead of chicken for moi.

A friend of mine is getting married soon in a very small, intimate ceremony. How gorgeous is this spot they chose??

I really like the opening line of this recipe on "perfect garlic bread.

Check it out: there is 20% off one item at H&M this weekend if you follow them on Twitter!

Amanda got me this iced tea pitcher for my birthday, and  I am so into mango cold tea these warm days!

I've never cooked raw artichokes before - have you?? I'm intrigued!

This is an awesome idea: a traveler t-shirt with icons! Speaking of, I need to sign up for more Spanish classes...

2 comments:

  1. AWesome about your yam nests! When you include a link, you might want to click the box that says "open this link in new window" so that it doesn't go away from your blog..otherwise it's hard to get back for the other links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know that was option - but makes so much sense!!! Thanks for the tip - I will do that next time :)

      Delete