Monday, May 30, 2016

a thing post

24 vegetarian versions of favorite comfort foods (drooling over #10, #19, #22 etc...)

The 15th annual Run, Walk & Roll is happening this Sunday at Bear Creek Park - come have fun for a good to raise money for the Centre for Child Development!

Adorable kitchen products (I want #9, and #17 now that we bought a BBQ yesterday!)

I can't stop thinking about these shoes. Maybe in September after summer....

Our friend Dylan received a Medal of Good Citizenship recently - awesome!! Well deserved.

Quick! Enter these contests from Miss604: $100 to Exile Bistro in Vancouver and $50 to Tim Hortons.

On my menu for tomorrow nights dinner: this. I'm looking forward to it.

If you are on Twitter, this is who I am following recently that has awesome food related things: Epicurious 

Have you seen Blake Shelton try sushi for the first time with Jimmy Kimmel? It's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment