Friday, June 10, 2016

thing post #37

Okay, so I made up the #37. But I wish I kept track of how many thing posts I've done so I could count... let's just go with 37.

I am at home on the couch following my second gum graft. This one was definitely less fun than the last one, and involves a lot more stitches in more places.  It's not the worst thing in the entire world I could go through, but it's not pleasant, thats for sure.

My friend Jalene has opened a cafe in White Rock. I'm excited to check it out!!

27 diagrams that make cooking so much easier (#3 is useful for me meat-wise, and #18 is a handy guideline!)

Albeit in Spanish, this page shows how hot dogs are made around the world. (Argentina & France look like my fave on the list)

My computer just decided to update itself to Microsoft 10 without my approval. Not sure I like it nor understand it. Anyone else use it??

It's no longer available on Social Shopper (sorry), but you need to watch for this deal from La Piazza Dario. Seriously the best pasta place!! (I just bought one)

Edwin & I just got approved for Nexus. So excited to get our cards & test it out!

My butternut squash mac and cheese was in the newspaper this week (June 8 - #Gastropost)

We just got a barbeque last weekend - I am SO excited to test it out. I've been googling good recipes & found some from my buddy Bobby Flay.  (tacos, pizza, shrimp skewers.... YUM) Any suggestions??

I hope I've provided you with some fun weekend reading. Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend? Do share! I need to live vicariously through you as I will be right here on the couch all weekend... its kind of relaxing through so I don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment