Sunday, August 7, 2016

a thing post

Some things I found around the web recently... enjoy :) 

I loooove these Kate Spade earrings (they were on sale last week, should have bought them then!)

My beer picture was in the newspaper last week!

There is a PIZZA ATM now - so jealous of this school.

How cute is this story about the Prime Minister of Singapore's wifes purse? Made me a bit teary eyed!

... this one also made me teary eyed about a wedding.

Enter to win a White Spot gift card from Miss 604! (you have until August 9)

I HAVE to see this movie. It looks hilarious!! Coming Christmas this year.

Are you a BCAA member? Check out the restaurant deals you can get with it!! (I had no idea!) 

Edwin & I are thinking of going to Picnic en Rouge at Holland Park on August 11. Cool idea!

... we are also going to Boston Pizza tomorrow night for Fan Appreciation day. $5 pizzas!!

Lastly, I think this is just great: the First Lady & James Corden carpool karaoke.

Have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment