Thursday, April 6, 2017

lists

I looooove making lists. Do you? Here are some random lists I thought I'd share with you!

5 things we are watching on TV/Netflix right now:
1. Suits
2. Better Call Saul (if you are a Breaking Bad fan, you need to watch this)
3. Departures (season 3 just got put on Netflix!!)
4. The Young Pope
5. Designated Survivor

3 of my favorite places you get a decent birthday deal from every year:
1. The Bay: $10 off when you spend $50
2. Forever Your Lingerie: $20 off when you spend $75
3. Sephora: a free birthday gift! (no purchase needed)

3 things that are on my list of things to do:
1. Book massages for Edwin & I
2. Buy a snow shovel (we were stealing my dads this winter...)
3. Get holes fixed in 1 pair of pants & 2 shirts

Lastly, 2 fun things you may not have known!
1. Did you know that dogs can donate blood? Chucho had a consultation yesterday!
2. Did you know that Purdy's has a no sugar added line? Christy-Dawn got me some for my birthday!

Hope you are having a great week!

T minus 3 days....!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love this. We liked Suits and Better Call Saul too. Very cool about dogs donating blood AND I think PUrdy's has had sugar free options since 1994 when I worked there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea about Purdy's having the sugar free chocolate! So cool. Also, I think you would enjoy departures! It's about two guys who travel to cool places around the world. They are quite entertaining!

      Delete