Wednesday, May 31, 2017

a thing post, summer edition

My mom & I are going to paint nite at the Surrey Animal Resouce Centre in 2 weeks - join us! It's a fundraiser for SARC, which is where we got Mr. Chucho. Happy Mother's Day mom!

I need to sign up for more Spanish classes... but possibly something a wee bit more intense than the ones I've been doing at the City of Surrey. They are great, but I don't think they force me to learn as much as a community college class would, for example. Any ideas?? 

I would reallyyyyy love this lululemon t-shirt but it is old and I can't find it anywhere now :(

We attended a fundraiser for a girl us Spier kids worked with the Y's sister recently, and she died of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. The story is quite sad.  However, they were able to raise awareness and money towards research of the disease which is great!

Speaking of fundraisers, the annual Run, Walk, & Roll in support of the Center for Child Development is coming up on June 4th! I need to register.

We had this dessert in Dubai, and I made made it at home recently. It is soooo good! They call it the Egyptian bread pudding. YUM.

I don't know why this was a summer edition thing post... it just seemed fitting as it has been so nice lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment